Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your new Beta devices

SimeonSimeon Admin Mod
edited December 2013 in Beta Posts: 5,362

Hi all beta testers

It has been a long time since the last beta, so I'm wondering if you have any new devices you'd like me to include for the next release. If you do have a new device, please also let me know if I can remove your old device (e.g., if you do not plan to use it for testing any more).

Comments

I have a new Air (very nice upgrade from the 2). Do you need the ID?

• edited December 2013 Posts: 2,820

@Mark - Just register it on TestFlight. TestFlight tells you the device model, so don't worry.

• SimeonSimeon Admin Mod

@Mark don't need the ID, but it would be good to know if I can stop provisioning for your old iPad 2 — will you continue to need beta access on your old device?

I'd already registered it on Testflight some time back, but both Codea and crabatron show up as "incompatible" apps.

• Jmv38Jmv38 Mod

I'll stick on my ipad1 until it dies! Gook point for Apple: their hardware is greatly robust (i cant belive i wrote sthg nice about Apple.. That must be Cristmas spirit!).

• BriarfoxBriarfox Mod

I got an ipad air coming but the wife won't let me open it until christmas. If the beta release is before christmas, go ahead and remove my ipad 2.

@Mark - He has to add your device to his provisioning profile, then distribute that version. Don't worry.

You can remove my iPad2 if you need space. Keep my iPad 4 please!

And oh yes, you can remove my iPad 2. Thanks.

• I've got an IPad 4 now, so you can remove my IPad 2.

• BriarfoxBriarfox Mod

I'm using an ipad air now. You can remove the ipad2.